Legal / Terms and Conditions
We are Vientos Vintage (vientosvintage.com)
Coordination: Alejandro Pugliano and Marina Gutierrez
You can contact us at: C/Málaga 11 . El Campello, Alicante
The activity of this page is: Information and sale of accessories for woodwind instruments made with additive manufacture.
- Intellectual Property:
The contents of this site, including texts, images and designs, belong exclusively to Vientos Vintage or its legitimate owners and all rights over them are expressly reserved. It is expressly forbidden to create hypertext links to any element of the web pages of the Portal without the authorization of the company, as long as they are not to a web page of the Portal that does not require identification or authentication for access, or the same is restricted. In any case, the portal reserves all rights over the content, information, data and services held about them. The portal does not grant any license or authorization of use to the user on its contents, data or services, other than that expressly detailed in these general conditions of use of the portal.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive character the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of a particular content in vientosvintage.com, must notify Vientos Vintage indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party entitled to the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which it acts in the event that the claim is submitted by a third party other than the interested party.
- The contents protected by intellectual property rights and its location in vientosvintage.com, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
These general conditions of use of the portal regulate access to and use of the portal, including the contents and services made available to users on and/or through the portal, either by the portal, or by its users, or by third parties. However, access to and use of certain content and/or services may be subject to specific conditions.
- Obligations and responsibilities: The access and/or use of vientosvintage.com to whoever does it the condition of User, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it, in relation to certain services and content of vientosvintage.com. The user is informed and accepts that access to vientosvintage.com does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Vientos Vintage. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The user who makes a purchase at vientosvintage.com undertakes to provide truthful information on their contact information, name and shipping address.
- It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. The contents of this website may not be reproduced, distributed or modified, in whole or in part, unless authorised by the legitimate owners. Any violation of the rights of the lender or the legitimate owners. Its use for commercial or advertising purposes. It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Vientos Vintage, any manipulation or alteration of this website vientosvintage.com. Consequently, Vientos Vintage will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties. Vientos Vintage is not responsible under any circumstances for any damage that may result from the illegal or improper use of this website. In any case, the Portal excludes any liability for damages that may be due to the information and/or services provided or supplied by third parties other than Vientos Vintage. All liability will be the third party provider or collaborator.
- Those responsible for Vientos Vintage undertake to keep these conditions of use up to date and to inform you of any changes made. To keep the portal up to date with the information and images of our products updated, as well as the total availability of the products offered on the website of vientosvintage.com and in the exceptional case – due to incidents beyond our control – of not having the product requested by a Customer, Vientos Vintage undertakes to send an email to the customer within 5 days (from the date of the order) to communicate the period in which we can send the selected product or propose the shipment of an article of equivalent quality and price, in the event of rejecting this alternative, we will refund the amount to the customer immediately.
- Our website vientosvintage.com has a secure encryption certificate (SSL) and our URL is displayed under the HTTPS protocol (you should not enter any data in pages whose URL does not begin with “https://”), if at any time during your navigation you detect that this protocol does not apply (your browser may warn you of this).
- Make a purchase in the store:
Purchases on the site vientosvintage.com are subject to the general conditions applicable on the date of the order. Vientos Vintage considers that having placed an order the buyer will have accepted without reservation the general conditions of sale that he will have been able to read before finalizing the purchase.
To place an order at vientosvintage.com it will be necessary:
- Be of legal age (if you are not, you will not be able to buy on this website)
- Have any of the requirements regarding accepted payment methods: An active PayPal Account, A valid Debit Card, A valid Credit Card or A Stripe Account.
- Live in one of the countries we ship to (more information here: )
- Provide a truthful shipping address, as well as the necessary contact information for the management of your order.
The purchases will be made through the web vientosvintage.com selecting the desired product (and selecting their options of color and / or size, if any), indicating the quantity and then pressing the button Add to cart. Once added, the product will go to the cart (access is located in the top right corner of the header of the website) from where you can see the details of the order and choose the type of shipment, edit the options of the item, apply discount coupons if you have them. Once you check that everything is correct, you must press the Finish purchase button which will take you to the next screen where you will be asked for your billing information (name, email, postal address, etc..) which will be essential for us to make the shipment (if you want us to send the order to another address you can indicate on this screen), and on the other hand, you must select the payment method (debit card / credit card / PayPal / Stripe) and accept the Terms and Conditions. Once the transaction is completed successfully your order will be prepared for shipment. You will receive an email when: 1) you have made the purchase, 2) when we receive payment from the payment gateway, and finally 3) when your item is shipped. We may need to contact you before arranging your shipment (for example, to resolve customizations and/or custom parts, or to communicate any incident with the order).
The amounts invoiced to the Customer are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Before ordering the payment you will be able to know the detail of these amounts and the expenses of shipment. The order will not become effective until the Customer clicks “Accept” on the order confirmation screen. During the process of selection of the product or products and purchase you can at any time cancel the steps already taken and abandon the process. Once payment has been made within 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation message detailing the amounts paid and the data recorded.
- Items from the Store:
In our shop Vientos Vintage we offer specific articles for musicians and/or luthiers. All accessories for Saxophone and Clarinet are designed and manufactured by Vientos Vintage using production methods with minimal environmental impact and energy such as 3D printing. The materials we use to print the pieces are of vegetable origin (recyclable and biodegradable) and in some cases contain percentages of different materials such as metal, ceramic or carbon fiber. We offer different measurement options, appearance, material and customization that you can select in each case. Currently the store offers: Clamps (Saxophone and Clarinet), Kites (Clarinet), Stoppers (Saxophone). The Vintage Winds shop also occasionally offers other products such as: Tools for repairing restored and reconditioned saxophones and saxophones. All our accessories are included in the registration of Patents and designs of the OEPM.
Each article has particular and general information about the instrument, size, measure, material, color, finishes, etc. as well as images of the different views and manufacturing details (You can see this information in the descriptive tabs of each article at the bottom of the page, however, you can always ask us any questions about the article using the forms you will see on the article page). All items have the price clearly indicated and always with VAT included. Some items offer extra customization options (for example, adding custom texts) that will be explicitly indicated if applicable (always optional), the amount of that option will be clearly indicated in the box of product options. The offers and discounts that we offer both in the shop and in a particular product, will always be visible on the product page and in the banners of the web vientosvintage.com. These offers and discounts may appear on our website as: shipping promotions (the item will be sent without shipping costs), discounts on the initial price of the product, discounts applicable to the purchase in the cart using specific codes (coupons). The expiry date of the offers, discounts and coupons will always be visible and their conditions will be detailed in a specific section of this website.
- Payment methods:
We use the payment platforms Stripe and PayPal. You can pay with your credit card, debit card, or with a user account with funds in any of these services. We do not currently accept other payment methods.
We deliver our products through Correos España, offering 2 modalities: Standard Shipping (default option) with normal priority (2-3 working days once shipped) and Express Shipping with urgent priority (24H once shipped. * shipments are made on working days).
- The maximum delivery time of an order will be indicated in the section shipping orders, this calculation will begin the day following the confirmation of payment. We will punctually inform the customer in the event of a delay, due to exceptional circumstances, in the delivery of the piece or pieces.
- The postage will be paid by the customer except in the case that the product was defective. In case of defective product, you must inform us of the defects in the first 5 days after receipt.
- Shipping prices will be indicated in your shopping cart and may vary depending on the buyer’s location options. The shipping price will be itemized in the final purchase note.
- To which countries we deliver:
We are currently shipping to: Spain Peninsular*, countries of the European Union (EU), Brasil, Canada, Chile, U.S.A., Mexico, United Kingdom (UK).(*We do not deliver to Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla right now)
For orders outside these countries or regions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the payment has been made we will manage your shipment in a maximum of 48H (24H for express delivery).
Delivery is deemed to have taken place when the product is made available to the customer by the carrier and the recipient signs receipt of the delivery. It is up to the recipient to verify the products received and check that they are in perfect condition and without damage to the shipment, reporting any damage or defect to Winds Vintage within a maximum of 5 days after receipt to be able to contact you and resolve the incident.
All products in the shop are covered by a 2-year warranty.
- All accessories are covered by a 2-year warranty. In the case of a defective product, Vientos Vintage will cover all necessary expenses for repair, replacement or refund as appropriate.
- This Warranty includes freight, material and labour, but according to the Consumer Goods Warranty Act, the characteristics of the product inherent to its nature (behaviour of the material, reactions to abrasive products, etc.), as well as damage caused by misuse or improper cleaning are excluded from coverage.
- This warranty does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, blows, misuse or tampering, or materials subject to wear and tear under normal use.
- The guarantee will lose its value if:
- you modify, alter or replace some of the data in the same or proof of purchase.
- the client does not comply with the terms and conditions described above.
- In order to claim the guarantee, it is essential to present proof of purchase.
The guarantee offered by Vientos Vintage complies with the legal requirements demanded both in the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (TRLGDCU) and in Law 3/2014 of 27 March, which modifies the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users. (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16).
The deadline for returns in our online store is 15 days from receipt of order. To return an item from our online store contact email@example.com providing the requested documentation and all the details of your purchase.
- You have 15 days from receipt of the order to return any item in poor condition, damaged, or customized with any error committed by Vientos Vintage. All shipping costs will be paid by the buyer. You can choose to make an exchange, and may be made for another product that has the same features and price as previously purchased.
- Unless proven otherwise, products shall be deemed to conform to the purchase note sent via email provided they meet these requirements:
- They fit the description given by us and have the qualities of the product we have described to you.
- Are suitable for the uses for which products of the same type are ordinarily intended.
- Present the usual quality and performance of the purchased product.
- IMPORTANT: Customized products are excluded from any return or exchange.
- Order Changes:
Once you have paid for your order, you will have 24 hours to make any change in it, being sent the change exclusively via email. Urgent orders are exempt.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction:
In general, relations between Vientos Vintage and customers who purchase any product present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The language in which this legal notice is written and interpreted is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet at vientosvintage.com.
- European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their complaints via the online dispute resolution platform.
The personal data and the information that accredits the purchase that the client makes will be conserved in electronic support. The personal data (name, e-mail address, address) will be incorporated into a file created by Vientos Vintage for the management of its commercial relationship with customers. They will not be transferred to third parties. The customer may exercise their rights of access to data, rectification and cancellation on the Privacy page or by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always be at your disposal for any information you need, to advise you, resolve your queries or incidents through our forms or any of our emails: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com