In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations, we inform you that the data you voluntarily provide us through the different forms on this website will become part of computerised files owned by Vientos Vintage for the exclusive purpose(s) for which they are requested.
Contact details of the person in charge: email@example.com
Who are we?
Our web address is: https://vientosvintage.com
Your rights to your data
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Vientos Vintage if we are processing your data.
- Right to request an amendment (if incorrect).
- The right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Vientos Vintage for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to processing: Vientos Vintage will no longer process the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to be further processed.
- Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another company, Vientos Vintage will provide you with the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to delete data: unless otherwise required by law, the data will be deleted after your confirmation.
More information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Possibility of withdrawing consent: if you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
If you feel that there is a problem with the way Vintage Winds is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the Data Security Officer (listed above).
How to exercise your rights: You can write to the email address indicated in the header of this legal notice, including a photocopy of your ID card or other similar identifying document, to request the exercise of your rights.
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
What we collect and store
While you are visiting our site we will keep track of:
- The products you’ve seen: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve seen recently.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs.
- Shipping address: we will ask you to provide this so that we can, for example, estimate the cost of shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you buy something from us we ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, payment details and optional additional information such as username and password. We will use this information for such purposes as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
- Improve the offers of our shop
- Send you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
Contact and registration forms
If you create an account we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which we will use for payment processing and future orders.
We normally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them.
Our contact page and all products offered on the vientosvintage.com website contain contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration and/or purchase orders. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Vientos Vintage has access to: User name and email, IP address, postal address, and payment details. In any case Vientos Vintage reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website vientosvintage.com as this legal notice.
Who in our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you give us. For example, store administrators and managers can access it:
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information in order to complete orders, process refunds, and give you support.
Who we share your data with
The information corresponding to your name and shipping address will be indicated to the courier providers in order to make effective the delivery of your order.
Treatment managers outside the EU
- Social Networks. Vientos Vintage makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to which an international transfer of data is made, of analytical and technical type in relation to the web site being in its servers in which Vientos Vintage treats the data that, through them, the users, subscribers or navigators give to the firm Vientos Vintage or share with it.
How long we keep your data
From the users who register on our website (if any), we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Webmasters can also view and edit that information.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data shall be retained without deletion period.
Customer data of the online shop: The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer contracts in our online shop. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to vary according to the law between 4 and 10 years.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we will also set several cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last two days, and screen option cookies last one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you exit your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
You can see all the information about Cookies on this link: Cookie Usage
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited the other website.
- Network Presence: Vientos Vintage has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Vientos Vintage will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the treatment that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Vientos Vintage will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: Under no circumstances will Vientos Vintage extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so has been obtained punctually and expressly.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the follower’s data protection rights is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, Vientos Vintage will help and advise to this end to the best of its ability.
Payment service providers
Through Vientos Vintage, you can access, through links, third party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the products offered by Vientos Vintage. At no time will we have access to the bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you provide to these third parties.
This website captures data to obtain usage statistics. For this purpose it uses the functionality of Google Analytics. All data is processed in order to remain anonymous.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automated spam detection service.
The data will be stored on a secure server in our hosting provider Webempresa S.L.
Data confidentiality and security
Vientos Vintage undertakes to use the data, to respect confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and to adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
In our servers we use encryption procedures with SSL protocol. Although we cannot guarantee 100% security, this makes it difficult for any hacker to decipher your personal data. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards regarding the collection, storage, and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures involve the timely request of proof of identity prior to the disclosure of personal information. You are responsible for protecting your password and computer from unauthorized access.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any changes to them.
You also guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages caused by it to Winds Vintage and its responsible, or to third parties because of the use of such information.
Vientos Vintage adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
The IP address of visitors, the ID of connected users, and the user name of access attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and protect the site from specific types of attacks. Examples of logging conditions are access attempts, disconnection requests, suspicious URL requests, changes to site content, and password changes. This information is kept for 180 days.
However, you should be aware that security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Vientos Vintage cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained within them.
Right to oblivion and access to your personal data
At all times you have the right to review, retrieve, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored on the Website. All you have to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can do it right here:
I want my data deleted (you will delete your account)
I want to rectify my data
I want to make a request
I want to download a copy of my data
For any information about privacy you can contact Vientos Vintage in the mail: admin[at]vientosvintage.com
Acknowledgement: These legal texts have been written thanks to the collaboration of the WordPress Community of Spain and especially to ernando Tellado, who has shared very important information regarding the RGPD and even his own legal texts to make them accessible to the community.